St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Coldwater was founded in 1898. A new Christian Education wing was added in 2000. This addition includes an elevator which makes the entire building accessible for all people. A new sound system and digital projection system was installed in the sanctuary between 2001 and 2003 and updated in 2011. This allows us to use multimedia in our worship services.